By submitting the below, I am agreeing with the following statements:
- Patient safety and outcomes should remain of primary importance to industry and government.
- Patients have a right to be involved in decisions about their care or treatment. Shared decision making between the clinician and patient should be promoted.
- Patients and clinicians should be able to choose from a wide range of products and services to suit their individual needs.
- Every patient is unique in their own right, and their product preferences should be respected.
- No patient should have to worry about accessing a product that effectively manages their condition and helps them to maintain independence.
On 25 May 2022, a Parliamentary reception took place to launch the commitment. More information can be found here.